Looking to join an Accounting Franchise –
Are you thinking of starting an Accounting practice and don’t know where to start? Small Business Works is expanding rapidly and needs Franchisees to help with our expansion plans! We are growing at 250% per year or more and need to expand our operations; we are looking for motivated Franchisees to help drive our business forwards, if this sounds like you then please read on.
Overview of our Accounting Franchise offering
- Must open a shopfront office in one of three locations, Cranbourne, Tarneit / Werribee or Hampton. More locations will become available in the future so please let us know if you would prefer to open in another location
- Extensive successful business systems, from marketing and customer service, tax & accounting through to HR and staffing systems, we believe we have some of the best systems in the industry
- A dedicated business development manager to work with you on a regular basis to set up and drive your business forwards
- Extensive marketing support
- Full business launch so you will have clients walking in the door from the day you open the doors
What does our ideal candidate for our Accounting Franchise look like?
- Exceptional people skills with experience in sales preferred (yes Accountants need to be able to sell)
- Business or Accounting qualifications
- Extensive personal and business network
- Willing to set ambitious goals and then set action plans to go out and get them
- Financial Planning qualifications a plus
So what is next? If you are interested in discussing this great opportunity in more detail then please contact Alan Maddick the business owner here: Business Accountants
If you are looking for an Accounting Franchise but you would rather work from home at least to begin with we do have the ability to accommodate this option through our associated Tax Accountants practice MAS Tax, for more information in the MAS Tax Franchise < click here.